Effective date August 17, 2015, In agreement with the DMCA, we’ve espoused the policy below toward brand violation. We reserve the right to
(1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been immorally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, cells, content providers, members, or druggies and
(2) remove and discontinue service to reprise malefactors. Remember that your use of Amerifine Store Services is at all times subject to the Terms of Service, which incorporates this Brand Disagreement Policy. Any terms we use in this Policy without defining them have the delineations given to them in the Terms of Service.
- Procedure for Reporting Brand Infringements. However, please shoot a notice of brand violation containing the following information to Amerifine, If you believe that material or content abiding on or accessible through the Services infringes your brand (or the brand of someone whom you're authorized to act on behalf of)Amerifine.com Store Designated Agent to Admit Announcement of Claimed Violation (our “ Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below)
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that's claimed to be infringing including information regarding the position of the infringing accouterments that the brand proprietor seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Amerifine Store is able of chancing and vindicating its actuality;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material linked in (1) (c) isn't authorized by the brand proprietor, its agent, or the law; and
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Terminate such content provider’s access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
- Content provider’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, dispatch address, and a statement that similar person or reality warrants to the governance of the Federal Court for the judicial quarter in which the content provider’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial quarter in which Amerifine Store is located, and that similar person or reality will accept service of process from the person who handed announcement of the contended violation.